Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

Isaac and Karey Helgens

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)>
stated that:

>please vote for my images at...
>
>http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/index.php

Please **** off. If your work is so lousy that you have to cheat by
spamming newsgroups for votes, you deserve to be voted down & be
reported for cheating.

Alan D-W

"Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please vote for my images at...

No problem. I found the one of yours with the highest total vote and
managed to reduce the total by .4 by voting Bad.
I suggest we all do this as these scammers deserve nothing good from this
competition.

Richard Cockburn

"Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> please vote for my images at...
>
> http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/index.php
>
> www.khelgens.com
> (E-Mail Removed)

Be gone, spammer!

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

Gene Palmiter

Oh....I didn't see where I could vote against him. Those were some the worst
photos I have ever seen! I will go back and vote now that I know I can vote
against.

Oh...and just because I think we should set a good example I have photos
that can be viewed on line. There is no voting...they are in no particular
order. They are there because I have ordered prints of them (you may do the
same...but I don't expect that you will.) dotphoto.com useralmiter
"Alan D-W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40b5f772$0$20510$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > please vote for my images at...
> >

> No problem. I found the one of yours with the highest total vote and
> managed to reduce the total by .4 by voting Bad.
> I suggest we all do this as these scammers deserve nothing good from this
> competition.

John McWilliams

Alan D-W wrote:

> "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>please vote for my images at...
>>

> No problem. I found the one of yours with the highest total vote and
> managed to reduce the total by .4 by voting Bad.
> I suggest we all do this as these scammers deserve nothing good from this
> competition.

I like this idea. However, nothing turned up in searching for Isaac
and Karey, and Karey pics turned up no Isaac. But searching on Helgens
turned up the Karey pix, so I voted there.

--
John McWilliams

Mark M

"Isaac and Karey Helgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please vote for my images at...

Loser.