Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SHOW ME YOUR BUSINESS CARD !!!

SHOW ME YOUR BUSINESS CARD !!!

Annika1980

Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of it?
You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested in
the design of the card. What works best?

Journalist-North

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of

it?
> You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested

in
> the design of the card. What works best?

------

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. LOL

Journalist

JOE

> > You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just

interested
> in
> > the design of the card. What works best?

Rectangular. Make sure it has your name. I find those two traits valuable.
For more pizzaz, you can add your address and phone number. Maybe even
your company name. Paper is best - wood is not pratical, nor is metal.
Use VISIBLE ink - not clear. And stick to the language you speak - no
sense confusing people.

Hope this helps.

JOE

Not for Publication

http://www.technoaussie.com/photography/

Change dimensions to suit your credit card size business card!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of

it?
> You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested

in
> the design of the card. What works best?

Jonathan Wilson

On 24 May 2004 23:55:19 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote:

>Anybody got any cool looking business cards? Howz about posting a pic of it?
>You can scratch out any personal info if you need to; I'm just interested in
>the design of the card. What works best?

http://www.somethingerotic.com/mains...nessCards.html

I tend to update the photo with new work every time I do a print run,
and also depending on the location/venue I may be handing them out at.

The only problem is that with new photos on each run, people ask if
they can have the latest ones even tho they have older ones as they
are collecting them!

Me thinks there may be a selling opertunity in there somewhere, lol.

--
Jonathan Wilson.
www.somethingerotic.com

Gary