Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Blurred pictures with DSC P12

Blurred pictures with DSC P12

skoll

hi,

I recenlty took pictures with my new camera dsc p12 and the photos are
a bit blurred - especcially when the object moves slightly.

Is there some setting adjustment i can do to fix this issue.

thank you in advance

Terry D

skoll wrote:
> hi,
>
> I recenlty took pictures with my new camera dsc p12 and the photos are
> a bit blurred - especcially when the object moves slightly.
>
> Is there some setting adjustment i can do to fix this issue.
>
> thank you in advance

This could be due to camera shake and also subject movement, especially if
your shutter speed is too slow. The reason for a slow shutter speed could
be lack of illumination. Use better lighting or flash. Have a look at the
image information - the shutter speed should be at least 1/30 - 1/60 sec for
hand-held shots. Can you manually increase the ISO setting? Another reason
could be the autofocus. Depress the shutter release half-way and give the
camera time to autofocus before taking the photo.

Terry D.