Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Can't WAIT !!!

Can't WAIT !!!

Ciger Ciger is offline
Junior Member

I want to start a very interesting Thread... Let's make a post list for "Can't WAIT!!!" Christmas wish List.... You add in here what you can't wait for like an Antec's case, Thermal take PSU etc.... all the way to XBOX 360 etc... keep it on Hardware... also add a "Review Request" to let our Big Admin can see if they can get that item to give us Reviews on....

I will put in mine...

XBox 360

Microsoft Zero Boot time System.

**Damn I sux both from Microsoft... Bill Gates Stop stealing my Money !!!**

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I won't get anything I want, everyone's broke. Any list I do would just be a pipe dream. But oh well.

PS3 and XBox360
Das Keyboard
Logitech MX5000 keyboard
Candy apple red '57 Chevy with a white ragtop.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

> XFX 7800 GTX
> AMD Athlon x2
> Water Cooling (Home Made cooler)

none of the same brand

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

How about a top of the line VooDoo machine, with an AMD dual-core CPU (4800+), 2GB of Corsair DDR, two Geforce 7800 GTX videocards in an SLI board (Asus A8N SLI premium), and a decent HDTV LCD that can attain high resolutions for gaming?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yeah, what he said, I'll take two.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i'll take 12 make sure each one has 12 netowrk cards in it. multihomed servers fo lans

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

12 network cards in each one? Why?
Wouldn't 1 in each be enough?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Multihomed. meaning each system links to one another, but u can send say 12 packets out at ONCE, being all recieved at the same time

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Uh, yeah, er, that's, um, how would you get 12 network cards into one machine though? Are you sure you mean 12 network cards?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well 12 controllers. you could have 4 ports on one x4 pci-e

RMA'd HD and now A One Month Wait??? werty316 Hardware 48 07-12-2005 10:20 PM
Wait on... VHDL User VHDL 2 08-30-2004 07:36 PM
I Better wait till version 1 Colonel Blip Firefox 7 07-12-2004 10:37 PM
Wait for MS Project to close Taras Pich ASP .Net 4 04-30-2004 04:48 PM
How to make "fork/wait" to WAIT longer? Huey C Programming 1 03-01-2004 02:01 PM

Advertisments