Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best stores in Los Angeles

Best stores in Los Angeles

M@O

I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
Are there some big stores like B&H in New York?
Thanks

Bob Salomon

In article <mJ9rc.64626$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"M@O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
> Are there some big stores like B&H in New York?
> Thanks

Samys, Simons, Bel Air, Silvios, Cals, Pauls, Freestyle for a start.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

mwalch

Also Best Buy and Good Guys. These two are not photo-only stores, but
thay do have a good selection and good stocks. In fact, I bought my
Canon 10D at Good Guys, as most photo stores near my house were out!

MW

Bob Salomon wrote:

> In article <mJ9rc.64626$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "M@O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
>>Are there some big stores like B&H in New York?
>>Thanks

> Samys, Simons, Bel Air, Silvios, Cals, Pauls, Freestyle for a start.

Paolo Pizzi

M@O wrote:

> I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
> Are there some big stores like B&H
> in New York?

Typically not as big, not as well-stocked, not as cheap.

You could try one of four Samy's Camera in
the greater LA area (http://www.samyscamera.com)