Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus C4000 self timer question

Olympus C4000 self timer question

ab

Is there a way to get the self timer on an Olympus C4000 not to reset to
default OFF in any setup, even when setup up in a mode (1-4), once the
first photo has been taken, the self timer resets to OFF, I find it a
real pain having to reset the self timer every time when I want to do a
sequence of self portraits, wedding coming up and I would ike this
sorted before then, thanks..

Nacho

ab wrote:
> Is there a way to get the self timer on an Olympus C4000 not to reset to
> default OFF in any setup, even when setup up in a mode (1-4), once the
> first photo has been taken, the self timer resets to OFF, I find it a
> real pain having to reset the self timer every time when I want to do a
> sequence of self portraits, wedding coming up and I would ike this
> sorted before then, thanks..

Hello.

I have the same problem.

The only solution I have found is the following:

Enter in the menu, to the self-timer option, put it "ON" and DONT EXIT
from the menu, take the photo from there.

After the photo has been taken, the screen shows the same menu again, in
OFF position. So it is very easy to put it again in ON and take the pic.

Of course, if you want to change any other parameter, you will have to
enter again in the self-timer menu.

Best regards.