Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Via K8T900 preview at bit-tech

Via K8T900 preview at bit-tech

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Today we have a first look at the new Via enthusiast chipset. We've run a reference board through some preliminary benchmarks and it looks pretty good!

Quote: "The chipset appears to be a very competitive one from VIA. At least, in terms of performance. The K8T900 reference board managed to match the popular DFI LANParty nF4 SLI-DR across our selection of real-world and gaming scenarios. The platform appears to work well, too, which is good to see from a reference motherboard. "

Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200...preview/1.html