Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Kodak CX7530 5.0MP Digital Camera @ ThinkComputers.org

Kodak CX7530 5.0MP Digital Camera @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Refurbished products, lots of people feel they are 'cheap' and unreliable; lots of people will avoid anything with refurbished after its name. Why I don't know, I have never had a problem with anything that was refurbished, I think it is a great deal, and a great way to get something you really want at a lower price. Computer Geeks (www.geeks.com) carries lots of products that are marked as refurbished, these products are great deals, and I for one look for items that are on clearance or marked refurbished, because, well, having 3 kids just puts a big dent in your wallet and you are always looking for ways to save money on the things you need. Today for review I have a Kodak 5 Megapixel Easy Share digital camera, model CX7530, it is a refurbished product that I have found no problem with in the time I have had it. It is actually not only an excellent buy, but an excellent camera as well for beginner and advanced alike.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...articles&id=21