Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon A70 as a webcam in windows xp??????

Canon A70 as a webcam in windows xp??????

Santtu Nyrhinen

Hi,

Do you guys know how to use canon a70 as a webcam in windows xp. I know that
the camera supports videostreaming thru usb but is there any software that
can direct it to e.g the msn messenger. I don't want to use external
videocards for the job.

Br.
Santtu

Mono

Try http://www.jpegclub.org/cam4you/

But you must understund that your camera´s ccd will run down much faster
than in regular use.

-1-