Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Downloading Multiple Messages

Downloading Multiple Messages

Gary

Hey folks.
Whenever I try to download multiple messages in Thunderbird 1.0.7, they
all open in separate windows. How can I download multiple messages ( in
newsgroups) without opening up 50 different window?
Thanks for all the help.

Leonidas Jones

Gary wrote:
> Hey folks.
> Whenever I try to download multiple messages in Thunderbird 1.0.7, they
> all open in separate windows. How can I download multiple messages ( in
> newsgroups) without opening up 50 different window?
> Thanks for all the help.

Do you download the messages for offline viewing? If so, you can use
File>>Offline>>Download/Synch now, to download all the messages in a group.

Lee