Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > recomend a dig camera

recomend a dig camera

Bhup

can anyone recommend a dig camera for my daughter she has an APS canon ixus
11 wants something with a similar quality of images and ease of use.

ArtKramr

>Subject: recomend a dig camera
>From: "Bhup" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 5/17/04 7:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>can anyone recommend a dig camera for my daughter she has an APS canon ixus
>11 wants something with a similar quality of images and ease of use.

For ease of use it's hard to beat a Kodak plus dock.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Jim Townsend

Bhup wrote:

> can anyone recommend a dig camera for my daughter she has an APS canon ixus
> 11 wants something with a similar quality of images and ease of use.

If she likes the shape and feel of the APS IXUS, she might as well get a
digital IXUS

There are a few models..

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/home.html