Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ArcSoft ZoomBrowser replacement?

ArcSoft ZoomBrowser replacement?

Barb

I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software that
came with it sucks!
It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
names, etc.

Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images from
the camera ?

Thanks guys

BarbaraUK

Don

I use BreezeBrowser www.breezesys.com

Don

"Barb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40a7abd3$0$17768$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software

that
> came with it sucks!
> It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
> names, etc.
>
> Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images

from
> the camera ?
>
> Thanks guys
>
> BarbaraUK

Sandy

And don't overlook www.pictopia.com or adobe's photo album 2.0.

"Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use BreezeBrowser www.breezesys.com
>
> Don
>

> "Barb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:40a7abd3$0$17768$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software

> that
> > came with it sucks!
> > It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
> > names, etc.
> >
> > Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images

> from
> > the camera ?
> >
> > Thanks guys
> >
> > BarbaraUK

Irwell

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:58:55 +0100, "Barb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software that
>came with it sucks!
>It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
>names, etc.
>
>Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images from
>the camera ?
>
>Thanks guys
>
>BarbaraUK

You should really get a card reader rather than use the camera
to download, then a host of suitable image viewers will be
comapatible.

Barb

Thanks very much for your suggestions. Plenty to look at!
BarbaraUK

"Barb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40a7abd3$0$17768$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software

that
> came with it sucks!
> It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
> names, etc.
>
> Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images

from
> the camera ?
>
> Thanks guys
>
> BarbaraUK

Sandy

Barbara...I meant www.picasa.com, not pictopia.
news:40a88e4a$0$22836$(E-Mail Removed) ...