Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Winning 11

Winning 11

loosttt1982 loosttt1982 is offline
Junior Member

ANy idea when it is coming out???????????

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I've never heard of this game...

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Winning 11/7. is the game i think hes talking about, is a soccer (football, to you non-americans) game.

no clue on the release date, but i thought it came out a long time ago. ?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i am non america and proud of it but i still call it soccer

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

well you are Special, with a capital 'S', unholy.

Last edited by unholy; 11-23-2005 at 06:04 AM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....that's my official interaction as a moderator in this forum.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

had to fix ur grammarical error there gez

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Grammatical errors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
i am non america and proud of it but i still call it soccer
"I am a non-American and proud of it, but I still call it Soccer."

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

so ur turning into the son of the alimighty ModFather?