Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lithium 123 batteries

Lithium 123 batteries

George

About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
a search there either)?

TIA

Thad

George wrote:

> About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
> on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
> some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
> what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
> a search there either)?

Why don't you try e-mailing the folks over at Techbargains? It is worth
a shot.

--

-Thad L.

Ron Hunter

George wrote:
> About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
> on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
> some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
> what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
> a search there either)?
>
> TIA

In a few seconds with Google, I found two places with 12 packs of those
batteries for $19.95. Why pay so much?

no@spam.please

x-no-archive: yes

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
>on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
>some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
>what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
>a search there either)?

That'a ridiculously high price. Go here for $1.25 each:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/.../273/sesent/00

Feline Technologies

How about $1 each???

http://store.botachtactical.com/sanyo1.html

~NC

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:40a27349.2457312@127.0.0.1...
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its

price
> >on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
> >some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone

recall
> >what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it

in
> >a search there either)?
> >

> That'a ridiculously high price. Go here for $1.25 each:
>
> http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/.../273/sesent/00

LWM

Watch out for Botach's shipping.

"Feline Technologies" <nukingcats@_DELETE_THIS_cox.net>
wrote in message news:5mzoc.28230$fE.16545@fed1read02...
> How about $1 each???
>
> http://store.botachtactical.com/sanyo1.html
>
> ~NC
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > "George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had

just lowered its
> price
> > >on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I

discover that I need
> > >some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what.

Does anyone
> recall
> > >what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com

but I don't find it
> in
> > >a search there either)?
> > >

> > That'a ridiculously high price. Go here for $1.25 each:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...spl/pgrfnbr/27
3/sesent/00