Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > What console will you chose first?

View Poll Results: What console will you pick first?
PS3 3 18.75%
Xbox 360 6 37.50%
Nintendo Revolution 3 18.75%
I <3 PC gaming more 7 43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

What console will you chose first?

grouch grouch is offline
Junior Member

Well Lol ive got a XBOX 360 already so its obvious which one im gonna chose

But im an avid PC gamer as well so can i have two votes lol?!?!

Shanks Shanks is offline
Junior Member

I prefer PS3!
Overall, the console looks clean and modern, with a functional and traditional controller.

maimoo maimoo is offline
Junior Member

hi i have a nintendo and a ps3 but there both great!!
i love them both

lifetweaker lifetweaker is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
sorry, consoles suck.
haha I'll have to agree

aihockey44 aihockey44 is offline
Junior Member

Computer games ftw my xbox got the three rings o' death so im mad

But Counter Strike Source will always be first in my heart

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

I have console here, all there good for are dust gathering.