Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji 2600 battery cover

Fuji 2600 battery cover

John Graves

Anyone got any idea where I can get a replacement battery compartment cover
for a Fuji Finepix 2600 (UK)?

Larry

In article <puRnc.121$Kh1.35@newsfe1-win>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Anyone got any idea where I can get a replacement battery compartment cover
> for a Fuji Finepix 2600 (UK)?

www.fujifilm.com would be my first stop to get an idea of what it costs IF
ITS AVAILABLE.

You'll need to use their "contact Us" link and wait for e-mail, or pay for a
phone call, but if you have good reason to repair instead of replace the
camera its probably the ONLY way to get one without paying for someones old
or broken camera on E-Bay.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.