Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Your comment on picture Quality of Kodak Dx 4530

Your comment on picture Quality of Kodak Dx 4530

zxcvar

Greetings! I would like your comments just on the picture quality of
Kodak Dx 4530. Both good or bad comments. With thanks.

jp

zxcvar wrote:

>Greetings! I would like your comments just on the picture quality of
>Kodak Dx 4530. Both good or bad comments. With thanks.

My friend has one. The quality is fine. But when she adds the zoom
lens attachment for
even better closeups, the pictures will then have a black frame around them.

Ron Baird

Greetings Zxcvar,

Glad to help with particular issues, zxcvar, but for this question, the
quality of the images should be excellent. The camera is quite good and has
an excellent sensor at 5 megapixels. For the work I have done with it, I
find it very good, i.e. good quality, color, sharpness, etc. If you have
any specifics, I am glad to review with you.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...