Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What are the WB setting in Landscape preset - OLY 740

What are the WB setting in Landscape preset - OLY 740

Michael Badt

Hi,
My Oly 740 manual states that in the landscape preset mode the greens and
blues get favorably enhanced.
I'd rather use Aperture priority mode, but would be happy to learn any
poterntial enhancement.
Does anybody know how OLY enhances the pics in landscape mode?
Can I get the same outcome by manual setting of the white balance?

TIA

Michael Badt

Jerry

WB = White Balance

Steve B

I wouldn't worry about it, landscapes look just fine in any mode on the 750 so I
expect that the 740 is the same.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...