Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon CoolPix 5700 external flash

Nikon CoolPix 5700 external flash

Timmy

I am looking for a connection device that will allow me to connect the
device to the camera accessory shoe and the flash, in my case the
Nikon SB-50DX, to a tripod, or hand held.

I am positive that I have seen such a device, but cannot find it
again.

Thanks, Dave

ESmith

Go to nikonusa.com and see what accessories are available. You may be
thinking about the su-4 ttl wireless remote.
"Timmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a connection device that will allow me to connect the
> device to the camera accessory shoe and the flash, in my case the
> Nikon SB-50DX, to a tripod, or hand held.
>
> I am positive that I have seen such a device, but cannot find it
> again.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Jan Nademlejnsky

Buy in photo shop a flash sensitive "hot" shoe. You attach the second flash
(Slave) onto this shoe and place it up to 15' from the camera (no wires).
The camera flash triggers the sensor, which fires the slave flash. There are
no batteries. This device is about 1"x1.5"x1.5".

I was considering to buy very expensive external flash for my Dimage A1.
With this cheap trigger I am using my 25 years old flash which works
perfectly.

Jan

news:GFVmc.8750$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...