Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

You liked Underground 2? u didn't like how there was no cops.

well merge hot pursuit with underground and wadda ya get?

NFS: Most Wanted

heres a movie Clip

nfsmw.wmv - Windows Media Video (Zipped)

Last edited by unholy; 11-20-2005 at 02:46 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

You boys shouldn't be watching this stuff. Quake IV or Call of Duty 2 is where the action is.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

What happened to my reply to this? I asked, is it out yet?

Anyway, er, I've got Q4, I've got CoD2, playing a lot of CoD2 right now. What's wrong with the NFS series? You think kids are gonna go out and race their cars on the streets and avoid the cops because of a game?

All I can say is, after playing GTA Vice City, ...er.... Ok, well, there was that one ho I capped, but she was askin' for it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, your evil i demand rights against slutly dressed ho's no putting cas in their ass's

PS i dont like NFS:MW, Underground 2 is better .. mainly because theres more in U2

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yeah but can you rice out the cars in MW? If you can't I don't want it. I like ricing out the cars, that's the most fun part of the game. I need to play U2 again now. But I'm so hooked on CoD2.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i saw the tv ad for CoD2 not bad

u can do about 70% of the mods u could do in U2, sucks though u cant have more then one layer for vinyl and theres no Audio mods, no hydrolics. Alot has been removed

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I really want to play this game, yet, download times... argh, and money, don't have it to waste.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hmm, no hydraulics? Ah well, do you get any different cars? Maybe some better cars this time? Last time you only had 2 or 3 decent cars (Mustang, GTO and the Pontiac. The rest were crappy ricers).

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yo, Unholy...

You got any working unlocks or cheats for NFS:MS Black Edition? None of the ones I've seen work and I'm stuck and need to cheat. I've tried "iammostwanted" at the press enter screen and the other one "ordermybaby" and neither of them do jack. I've also tried to find a good trainer but they just give you money and so forth which isn't helpful if the cars are all locked. I need a better ride, help!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

download a save game man,thats what i did to check out da porsche