Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Program - Recover Deleted Photos - Testers Wanted

New Program - Recover Deleted Photos - Testers Wanted

Recover My Photos

Hi All,

We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
"Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from digital
camera users.

We are seeking people to test the full version program. If you are
interested, this is how it works:

1. Send an email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) that includes your name and
valid contact email address (no web based email addresses please - eg.
hotmail & yahoo etc);

2. We will send you a registration code for Recover My Photos that is valid
for 7 days;

3. You test the program, and complete the short questionnaire at
http://www.recover-my-photos.com/program_testers.html.

4. When we receive your valid feedback we will send you a full registration
code that is yours to keep, value US 29.95 (the current price of the
program).

5. A test should take approximately 25 minutes of your time.

Acceptance of testers is at our digressions. The offer is open for 3 days
from the posting of this message.

Thank you for your interest.

Mick Sterbs

"Recover My Photos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Hi All,

> Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

He probably means discretion.

Bud

"Recover My Photos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...

> We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
> "Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
> addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from digital
> camera users.

Well I tried out the program and it worked well. I can suggest it for all
camera users. It recovered my pictures from a Compact Flash card even AFTER
A FORMAT!

Alas the XD card was not as lucky - Deleting the files had them recover
fine, but formatting the XD card in my Fuji S7000 resulted in no files
available. Still,. I rarely, if ever, format the cards, just delete the
files on them

I think this is a worth while investment for all camera users

Bud

Andrew

On Wed, 5 May 2004 10:58:12 +0100, "Mick Sterbs"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

>He probably means discretion.

Who can tell, he is turning into a spammer who aren't known for good
!!Sp3lliNG!!.
--
Andrew. To email unscramble (E-Mail Removed) & remove spamtrap.

Bud

"Mick Sterbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7adrr$1idvm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> > Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

> He probably means discretion.

Lol. Yeah I think he did

I gave it a work out & was impressed with the results

Bud

~ Darrell ~

"Bud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4098bc04$0$212$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Recover My Photos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
>
> > We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
> > "Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
> > addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from

digital
> > camera users.

> Well I tried out the program and it worked well. I can suggest it for all
> camera users. It recovered my pictures from a Compact Flash card even

AFTER
> A FORMAT!
>
> Alas the XD card was not as lucky - Deleting the files had them recover
> fine, but formatting the XD card in my Fuji S7000 resulted in no files
> available. Still,. I rarely, if ever, format the cards, just delete the
> files on them
>
> I think this is a worth while investment for all camera users

So it works better than a disk utility? I have recovered image files with
Norton.

Bud

"~ Darrell ~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:z07mc.31338$W%(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com...

> So it works better than a disk utility? I have recovered image files with
> Norton.

Not everyone has norton, but in my opinion it's pretty simple yeah. I found
Norton would not run on my really old P150, which is taken away for extra
storage on my trips taking pictures of Graves. On that PC it was slow as
hell, taking ages to respond to any command, but Recover My Photos did run
OK on it, and I could use the PC while it searched the cards.

If you have norton, stick with it. If not, then at least consider this.

Bud (No I am not affiliated at all with Recover My Photos)

Patrick

Does it do anything better than the free
http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

Patrick.