Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Smugmug etc. alternative

New Smugmug etc. alternative

Birk Binnard

www.exposuremanager.com is a new website (just went live today) that
provides photo album creation, sharing, printing, and sales of not only
prints but also things like t-shirts, mugs, etc. I've been doing some beta
testing for the past few weeks and although the site is not very fancy yet
all the required functionality is there. Some of my photos are at
http://bbinnard.exposuremanager.com so you can see some examples.
Birk Binnard
Peninsula Software
http://www.birkbinnard.com