Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wpa_supplicant, & winpcap

wpa_supplicant, & winpcap

johnny

I'm trying to get the windows binary wpa_supplicant-0.3.9 working with
winpcap-3.1 on Windows 2000 Pro. When I start wpa_supplicant, I get a box
stating that the dll files aren't in the specified path. The box lists
\WINNT\system32 as part of the path and the dll files are in that
directory. I tried copying the dll files to the wpa_supplicant directory
but that did not help. I must be doing something wrong or something is
missing.

Ryan Younger

McAfee offer a WPA supplicant through their Wireless Security software.
Unfortunately I don't believe it is free anymore ($4.95 a month) However,
there is a free 30 day trial, may be worth checking out:

http://www.wirelesssecuritycorp.com/...blic/index.jsp

--
All the best,

Ryan Younger.
http://spaces.msn.com/members/airsick/ - My Wireless Networking Blog

"johnny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to get the windows binary wpa_supplicant-0.3.9 working with
> winpcap-3.1 on Windows 2000 Pro. When I start wpa_supplicant, I get a box
> stating that the dll files aren't in the specified path. The box lists
> \WINNT\system32 as part of the path and the dll files are in that
> directory. I tried copying the dll files to the wpa_supplicant directory
> but that did not help. I must be doing something wrong or something is
> missing.

How to Get Url name from winpcap library when using in c++ code. C Programmer , MFC C++ 2 12-12-2009 02:23 PM
packet sniffing with WinPcap/ SharpPcap: How to download FLV content noninteractively? Ken Fine ASP .Net 1 04-14-2008 03:14 AM
moving from c++ to visual studio c++ (winpcap) exman C++ 5 12-11-2006 01:18 PM
WinPcap ? Jim S Computer Support 5 09-18-2006 07:06 PM
using winpcap to send receive packets kiny Computer Support 4 07-09-2006 05:54 PM

Advertisments