Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > 'Warn on close when more than one tab is open' not working

'Warn on close when more than one tab is open' not working

NoMoreMrNiceGuy

FF 1.0.7.
XP Professional

I have it selected in the Tools-Options-Features menu. I am also using
QuickTabPrefToggle and have it set there also. I have manually checked
with about:config (browser.tabs.warnOnClose)and it is set to True. But
when I close a window with multiple tabs open I get no warning before it
closes all of them.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Norm

NoMoreMrNiceGuy

NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:
> FF 1.0.7.
> XP Professional
>
> I have it selected in the Tools-Options-Features menu. I am also using
> QuickTabPrefToggle and have it set there also. I have manually checked
> with about:config (browser.tabs.warnOnClose)and it is set to True. But
> when I close a window with multiple tabs open I get no warning before it
> closes all of them.
>
> Any ideas how to fix this?
>
> Norm

I am running Session Saver and it turns out that SS overrides the
warning message.

Solution:
In about:config
1. Right click on "sessionsaver.settings.dontwarn" and select "Modify".
2. Enter the value "1 n" (space between the 1 and n