Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > How-To: Orbital Eclipse LCD Keyboard Mod

How-To: Orbital Eclipse LCD Keyboard Mod

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Having important information presented on an LCD is very useful, but let's be honest—LCD's used in computer mods are also just plain cool. Today, we will be taking a look at one of the finest LCD's on the market from Matrix Orbital, the LK202-24-USB. We will also be grafting it onto a Saitek Eclipse lighted keyboard and painting the whole thing Quasar Blue. Information at your fingertips--with style.
Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/modding/...Article&ID=157

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I really like this mod. I've never seen it done before.

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

hehehe, is that why you are posting on your own thread. it's really cool mod.

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

Indeed, a very cool mode. But, personally, I don't think it is that useful.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

its ok, not a good idea, but u wouldn't think it of that bad if u had the Mod urself