Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Auto reply in Firefox???

Auto reply in Firefox???

Harold Fontemier

Does anyone know how to make firefox 1.0.2 send an automatic reply to email?

Harold Fontemier

Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?

Leonidas Jones

Harold Fontemier wrote:
> Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
> Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?

There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
idea.

By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.

Lee

Harold Fontemier

Sure, Thanks for the reply.

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wYwff.126253$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Harold Fontemier wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
>> Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?

> There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
> extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
> idea.
>
> By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
> it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
>
> Lee

gwtc

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Harold Fontemier wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
>>Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?
>>

> There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
> extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
> idea.
>
> By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
> it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
>
> Lee

Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

Leonidas Jones

gwtc wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Harold Fontemier wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email
>>> in Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?
>>>

>> There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
>> extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have
>> an idea.
>>
>> By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets
>> keep it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
>>
>> Lee

> Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

Not that I know of, but I am open to learning new things.

Lee

Harold Fontemier

Not in 1.0.7

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GdSff.132402$(E-Mail Removed)...
> gwtc wrote:

>>> There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
>>> extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
>>> idea.
>>>
>>> By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
>>> it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
>>>
>>> Lee

>> Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

> Not that I know of, but I am open to learning new things.
>
> Lee

gwtc

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> gwtc wrote:

>>>There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
>>>extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have
>>>an idea.
>>>
>>>By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets
>>>keep it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
>>>
>>>Lee

>>Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

> Not that I know of, but I am open to learning new things.
>
> Lee

I thought Chris I mentioned it in a posting once. Or maybe that was
when you are away, it will send an automatic reply.

Harold Fontemier

How do I get it to work?

news:4380bddc$(E-Mail Removed)...