Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > "Holiday Wishlist 2006" at XYZ Computing

"Holiday Wishlist 2006" at XYZ Computing

11-18-2005
Snip: "Well, it is that time of the year again. With Halloween done and over with its time for Thanksgiving and, before you know it, the holiday season. Every company realizes this and has made sure the stores are packed with cool new gadgets, gifts, and gizmos. This guide is going to go over a few of the items which appear of the wishlists of a few of the XYZ Computing staff members. Nothing too formal, but you can get an idea of some of the cool products to keep an eye out for this season. "

Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.ph...=468&Itemid=26

11-19-2005
i wish for the HDD to be given out

11-19-2005
Well you never know, Santa and this "Mike" Fellow have a lot in common, nobody's ever actually seen him, just his "representatives". He promises stuff but you know that really, if you want it, someone is going to have to buy it for you. They both have a list of names that they check to decide who gets what and when the time comes, getting the thing is a lot like shoving a big fat guy in a red fur coat down a tiny little chimney, it just ain't gonna happen.

11-20-2005
yer mike is a bit cubby.

11-20-2005
You've met him in person? Well darnit, you need to go wring his neck for us.

11-20-2005
What's the deal with the harddrive? Why won't it be given out? Anyways I will be expecting atleast 1 gift from that list from each of you on my door step by December 25th. Failure will not be tolerated.

11-20-2005
Looks like we're in trouble then.

Lud, apparantly someone sold this site and didn't tell the person they sold it to about the contest. However the person who sold it seems to have a different name from the one we've been told was the owner of the site all along. Hence, it's fishy.

11-21-2005
yes very fishy, i think theres a requirement for the FBI to be brung in

Ludnix, if u dont get all those gifts to my door within 50 seconds i will sure as hell make sure u dont get ur gifts