Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minolta DSLR availability

Minolta DSLR availability

~ Darrell ~

Expect it for Christmas shopping season. Final pre-production model will be
shown at Photokina 2004, along with the Canon D1s, and 10D replacements.
Probably a Nikon D100 replacement shown there as well. I also expect Leica
will show their M-mount digital camera, and a working ModuleR digital back.

Alan Browne

~ Darrell ~ wrote:

> Expect it for Christmas shopping season. Final pre-production model will be
> shown at Photokina 2004, along with the Canon D1s, and 10D replacements.
> Probably a Nikon D100 replacement shown there as well. I also expect Leica
> will show their M-mount digital camera, and a working ModuleR digital back.

Yeah, I suspect I'll hold off on temptation and let the first round of
the Minolta DSLR go for a couple months to see how well it's received,
if there are any problems with it and if Minolta pop out an immediate
successor...

Cheers,
Alan

--
--e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.--