Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best Camera to take pictures while connected?

Best Camera to take pictures while connected?

Renzo

For work I would like to find a digital camera that will allow me to take a
picture while it is connected to the computer but I would like to set it up and
shoot from the camera (not from the computer).
I own a Canon G5 which allows me to take pictures while connected but I cannot
zoom in or out (unless I do so from the computer)
Any suggestions?

adm

"Renzo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For work I would like to find a digital camera that will allow me to take

> picture while it is connected to the computer but I would like to set it

up and
> shoot from the camera (not from the computer).

With the Nikon D70 you can definitely do that with the Nikon Capture 4
software - or you can also control it from the computer. It just dumps the
picture data straight back to the PC. The only problem is that the software
costs $100.