Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recommendation Needed

Recommendation Needed

Michael M. Cohen

I have a fair amount of software packages that allow me to print digital
pics. One area feature I feel they are lacking is printing. I am currently
using a HP Photosmart 1215 printer....this printer allows me to use 4x6
paper. However, most software packages make it difficult to print a pic on
this size. Between using the printer driver and the software
package....it's all very confusing....

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a software utility or program
that specializes in just printing and printing done well!

Bart van der Wolf

"Michael M. Cohen" <michael@(no.spamm)mmcohen.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
SNIP
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for a software utility or

program
> that specializes in just printing and printing done well!

Qimage (http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/).

Bart

Recommendation needed ute MCSD 5 02-22-2005 12:33 AM
Product Recommendation Needed Please Forrest Cisco 6 10-26-2004 10:18 PM
Internal Front Bay Hub recommendation needed. Arawak Computer Support 1 06-03-2004 02:04 AM
recommendation needed for 2000 path teknikl MCSE 4 04-30-2004 05:44 AM
Recommendation Needed Scribner Computer Support 0 06-28-2003 01:25 AM

Advertisments