Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > online user gallery and forums

online user gallery and forums

Photosnapper

Hello

I wanted to make you aware of a site which members can upload their photos
to the gallery for critiquing and also use our community forum to ask
questions or seek advice on many topics.

I offer free accounts to anyone that would like to join. The site is UK
based but is pitched at a global market and we welcome anyone from around
the world.

We also run competitions and workshops so there is plenty to do and be
involved in.If you enjoy your photography and like to share and learn at the
same time then the site will benefit you no end. I am a firm believer that
members make sites successful and therefore encourage our members to have
their say on the future of the site.

In addition I hope to introduce the ability for members to also sell their
work via the site shop/cart but this will happen at a later date.

Thanks for your time and I hope you come by and see what we are about - You
have nothing to lose!

Stuart

http://www.photosnapper.com

Need hosting?
http://www.netboxplus.com (cheap, fast and very reliable service)

Are there any good online discussion forums for help with IOS configs? sparticle Cisco 3 08-30-2007 05:40 PM
Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Free Online Computer Forums Doggy-k Computer Information 0 10-17-2003 04:14 PM

Advertisments