Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > STUPID CITIZEN!

STUPID CITIZEN!

Unclaimed Mysteries

'Bout time! Dangerous Drug Kingpin finally off street! DA pumps up
stats! It's morning in America!

http://www.reason.com/sullum/042304.shtml

"The prosecutors, who finally obtained the draconian sentence that even
they concede Paey does not deserve, say it's his fault for insisting on
his innocence."

This is why the legal system is terrified of a fully informed juror,
with right to judge both facts and the law itself. And it's also why
just saying that you are pro-fully-informed-jury will get you out of
jury duty.

Unless the judge is having a bad day. Then you might get hit with
contempt of court for your heresy. Stupid Citizen AGAIN!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Alan D-W

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
<theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net> wrote in message
news:QAtic.20196$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> 'Bout time! Dangerous Drug Kingpin finally off street! DA pumps up
> stats! It's morning in America!

Bugger off with your irrelevance.

Unclaimed Mysteries

Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

> 'Bout time! Dangerous Drug Kingpin finally off street! DA pumps up
> stats! It's morning in America!
>
> http://www.reason.com/sullum/042304.shtml
>
> "The prosecutors, who finally obtained the draconian sentence that even
> they concede Paey does not deserve, say it's his fault for insisting on
> his innocence."
>
> This is why the legal system is terrified of a fully informed juror,
> with right to judge both facts and the law itself. And it's also why
> just saying that you are pro-fully-informed-jury will get you out of
> jury duty.
>
> Unless the judge is having a bad day. Then you might get hit with
> contempt of court for your heresy. Stupid Citizen AGAIN!

I can't believe I did this. I'll take this where it belongs, alt.slack
of course.

Carry on.

Corry

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Religion isn't the opiate of the masses. When
properly used, religion is the methamphetamine
of the masses." - nu-monet v6.0 in alt.slack

stupid question...waiting for a stupid answer Brandon McCombs Java 4 08-28-2006 06:57 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
stupid test questions and stupid awnsers in Measureup 70-320 test john MCAD 0 10-13-2004 11:43 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM

Advertisments