Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > error on quantum:superposition module

error on quantum:superposition module

Gautam Thaker

Hi:

I have recently been trying to write some programs using D. Conway's
Quantum:superposition. What I can not tell is if there is any active use
of this module. The current version, 1.03, is about 3 years old. I am
trying to learn if this module is used by others and if there are other
examples of programs written using this module.

Also, I note that the code does not work as indicated in the documentation:

print all(7,8,9) <= any(5,6,7), "\n";

should yield "all(7)"

but yields "all()" instead.

Thanks.