Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > need help with image

need help with image

CNT

members.toast.net/cnt/IMG_0245.JPG

Hi again. To refresh a little about myself, I bought S45 (over S50) and like
it a lot. I was amazed that it takes HUGE pictures! I wonder what would I
have done if I had the S50 !? Anyway, thanks to those that helped me in here
from time to time. Now, I need a little help...

The above link is an image of a Deaf wedding. It's very dark for some reason
and I am aware that I can adjust the brightness. I have Photoshop Element
2.0. I need to ask if someone could remove the walking cane out of the
bottom (right below the bride). I don't know how to do that. Could someone
do it for me and perhaps tell me how it's done? You can attach it to my
email address if you fix it for me or post it and I'll download it from a
site.

OT, another thing. I don't come in here that often. But when I do, like
sometimes after long months, my IE 6.0 Newsreader downloads everything? It
goes like this... when I click on the rec.photo.digital, it shows "51,000
news not downloaded" and it automatically downloads all of it right away! I
leave to have a cookie and milk, then come back seeing it's at 21,000 news.
What does it actually downloading? Just headers or what? I tried setting
some date ranges in the Option, but seems it doesn't do it? Anyone help me
with that one too?

Thank you.

Chuck

Lucas Tam

"CNT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:40888975$(E-Mail Removed):

> IE 6.0 Newsreader downloads everything? It
> goes like this... when I click on the rec.photo.digital, it shows
> "51,000 news not downloaded" and it automatically downloads all of it
> right away! I leave to have a cookie and milk, then come back seeing
> it's at 21,000 news. What does it actually downloading? Just headers
> or what?

Yes usually just the headers.

> I tried setting some date ranges in the Option, but seems it
> doesn't do it? Anyone help me with that one too?

Hmm, try Xnews (http://xnews.newsguy.com), it's a much better newsreader
than Outlook (LookOut) Express ; )

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

CNT

Thanks. Just downloaded it. Will open it up tomorrow.

Chuck

> Hmm, try Xnews (http://xnews.newsguy.com), it's a much better newsreader
> than Outlook (LookOut) Express ; )

JC Dill

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:11:08 GMT, "CNT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>members.toast.net/cnt/IMG_0245.JPG

>The above link is an image of a Deaf wedding. It's very dark for some reason
>and I am aware that I can adjust the brightness. I have Photoshop Element
>2.0. I need to ask if someone could remove the walking cane out of the
>bottom (right below the bride).

The image link you gave has the top of a pair of crutches (not a
waking cane) in front of the bride, and a bright reflection off of the
aluminum or steel post of the minister's stand. Removing the bright
reflections is easy, removing the crutches will be much harder since
they are in front of the bride's dress.

If this is not the photo that needs editing, please post a link to the
right photo.

jc