Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > EXIF Viewer (GVC2031-2)

EXIF Viewer (GVC2031-2)

gvc2031

Can anyone tell me if Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 can display
complete EXIF information and, if so, how? If it cannot, can anyone
suggest an EXIF data display utility (preferably free).

Thanks,

PaulB

Ralph

I cannot comment on Elements.
Try Irfanview.
I use version 3.85 but I believe that 3.9 has been released.

--
remove n u m b e r s to reply
gvc2031 wrote in message
<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>Can anyone tell me if Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 can display
>complete EXIF information and, if so, how? If it cannot, can anyone
>suggest an EXIF data display utility (preferably free).
>
>Thanks,
>
>PaulB

Eric Ulevik

EXIF Reader is the best EXIF display program I have found, after trying
everything I could download.

It is also free.

http://www.takenet.or.jp/~ryuuji/min...fread/english/

"gvc2031" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Can anyone tell me if Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 can display
> complete EXIF information and, if so, how? If it cannot, can anyone
> suggest an EXIF data display utility (preferably free).
>
> Thanks,
>
> PaulB

gvc2031

Thanks. I'll give your suggestions a try.

Cheers,
PaulB