Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MyAlbum and AVI display size

MyAlbum and AVI display size

Ralph

Is it possible to have a slideshow in MyAlbum showing JPGs fullscreen and
AVI files at their correct size? 320 x 240 AVI in my case.
I have tried Normal and Smart Display modes.
Smart displays the JPGs and AVIs full screen.
Normal cannot display all of my 2 Mp or 3Mp JPGs, but can display the AVIs
Ok.
I don't want to resize all of my JPGs to display correctly in Normal mode.
--
remove n u m b e r s to reply

Onno

"Ralph" <(E-Mail Removed)6.com> wrote in news:c5vdm5$le7$1@mws-
stat-syd.cdn.telstra.com.au:

> Is it possible to have a slideshow in MyAlbum showing JPGs fullscreen and
> AVI files at their correct size? 320 x 240 AVI in my case.
> I have tried Normal and Smart Display modes.

Use shrink display mode. That works for me, I just tested it.

--
Onno

Ralph

Thanks Onno, that is what I needed.
I got the same response from the author.

--
remove n u m b e r s to reply