Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > LOOKING TO TRADE...

LOOKING TO TRADE...

boppen

LOOKING TO TRADE...

Silver Spanish coin in gold 'pirate-themed' pendant and minted in Mexico
City in 1550. Coin and pendant is in very fine condition. Pendant has gold
skull on top (chain goes through sides of skull) and two gold sabers at the
bottom of the coin (half on & half off), with a diamond in one handle and a
ruby in the other.

Comes with original certificate of authenticity, as well as sheet describing
what the markings on the coin mean. This is a unique, one-of-a-kind item is
in excellent shape, hardly worn and will look awesome in your collection or
around your neck. Get it while it lasts!

Paid $1200 U.S. ($1600 Cdn.) - asking $1200 Cdn. obo. I would also consider
trading for a Nikon D100 digital camera body (preferably new) with or
without a compact flash card. I would be willing to pay extra if needed to
get the D100 body. I would possibly consider a Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED or V
ED film scanner.

For more info including sharp, close-up photos of both sides of the coin
pendant and to discuss a possible trade: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call
(780)920-4016.

Lung Fish

"boppen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:JDvgc.159017$Pk3.16908@pd7tw1no:

> LOOKING TO TRADE...
> Silver Spanish coin in gold 'pirate-themed' pendant and minted in
> Mexico City in 1550. Coin and pendant is in very fine condition.
> Pendant has gold skull on top (chain goes through sides of skull) and
> two gold sabers at the bottom of the coin (half on & half off), with a
> diamond in one handle and a ruby in the other.

Ah, but it is CURSED!!!!