Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BALD EAGLES LOVE THE D60 !!!

BALD EAGLES LOVE THE D60 !!!

Annika1980

Who Rules the big birds?
Why, the Totally Digital D60, of course!

http://www.pbase.com/image/28019176/original

Dan J. S.

Annika1980 wrote:
> Who Rules the big birds?
> Why, the Totally Digital D60, of course!
>

> http://www.pbase.com/image/28019176/original

Very nice pics!

jriegle

Anni, Don't get too mad at me!. I don't like this one much. The branch over
his beak and leaves obscuring part of his body and feet are too annoying for
me. Most of your work is first rate and I know that wildlife don't cooperate
just for the shot. Okay, Harry the Hawk may have! : ) Keep trying!

I'm off to the Zoo in a few minutes with my Totally Digital Rebel and
Incredible 300 f/4 IS. Wish me luck : )
John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who Rules the big birds?
> Why, the Totally Digital D60, of course!
>

> http://www.pbase.com/image/28019176/original

George Preddy

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Who Rules the big birds?
> Why, the Totally Digital D60, of course!
>

> http://www.pbase.com/image/28019176/original

Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.

Alan Browne

George Preddy wrote:

> Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.

Too bad you can't provide a single best shot that comes close to and
average shot from Annika.

Roland Karlsson

(E-Mail Removed) (George Preddy) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.

Maybe it is a crop George?

Maybe it is resized for web display George?

Maybe Annika is not interested in bragging about how
fantastic the totally digital D60 is George?

/Roland

Annika1980

>From: "jriegle" (E-Mail Removed)

>I'm off to the Zoo in a few minutes with my Totally Digital Rebel and
>Incredible 300 f/4 IS. Wish me luck

That's like fishing in an aquarium.
The trick is finding animals in their natural environments and trying to get
decent shots of them without friggin twigs in the way.

Mark M

"Roland Karlsson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed) (George Preddy) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.
> >

> Maybe it is a crop George?
>
> Maybe it is resized for web display George?
>
> Maybe Annika is not interested in bragging about how
> fantastic the totally digital D60 is George?

Whoah, Roland!

Let's not get carried away with that last one, now...
Bragging is the one sport Brett does better than golf!

George Preddy

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Sndgc.46948$S%(E-Mail Removed) >...
> George Preddy wrote:
>
> > Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.

> Too bad you can't provide a single best shot that comes close to and
> average shot from Annika.

0.2MP? You can't be serious.

George Preddy

Roland Karlsson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns94CECDA38B012klotjohan@130.133.1.4>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (George Preddy) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Too bad the D60 is only good for 0.2MP.
> >

> Maybe it is a crop George?
>
> Maybe it is resized for web display George?

You can't get a sharp picture out of a blurry Canon CMOS. 0.2MP is
not pro quality digital, sorry.

Love love love imuaplease@gmail.com C++ 0 06-03-2009 02:53 AM
AUTUMN EAGLES LOVE THE 20D !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 18 11-09-2005 12:05 AM
Going Bald Broose Williz MCSE 16 06-17-2004 07:12 PM
What is Seneca so afraid of? (was: Seneca, a bald-faced liar!) VSenecal Digital Photography 1 02-29-2004 05:24 PM
New Anamorphic "Legal Eagles" Michael Rogers DVD Video 0 07-03-2003 03:06 AM

Advertisments