Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ricoh Caplio RX in UK

Ricoh Caplio RX in UK

Dylan M

Hi all,
I saw reports of the Ricoh Caplio RX from CeBIT last month, and it seems
to fit my needs perfectly. I can see stock starting to appear on the German
market (judging by a swift google) but nowhere else? (around EUR250, cheaper
than I expected).

Where/when is this available in the UK?

Thanks in advance,

Dylan