Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The meaning of the universe has been found

The meaning of the universe has been found

Lucas Tam

Go here and all your questions will be answered:

http://petkohumenik.szm.sk/

"As above, below"

Phil Miller

On 15 Apr 2004 21:49:22 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

>Go here and all your questions will be answered:

42

Phil
--
Pfft...english! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

Gung

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> Go here and all your questions will be answered:
>
> http://pet
>
> "As above, below"

FOAD spammer!

m II

Phil Miller wrote:

> 42

Big thought!

mike

Phil Miller

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:30:15 GMT, m II <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Phil Miller wrote:
>
>> 42

>Big thought!

Close.

Deep Thought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ans...and_Everything

Phil
--
Profanisaurus #1

Aeroplane Blonde [n]
One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

m II

Phil Miller wrote:

>>>42

>>Big thought!

> Close.
>
> Deep Thought.

I'm just an amature philosopher.

I'm going to check some bookstores tomorrow for a copy of the original
BBC radiop broadcasts of the Hitchhiker's Guide. The radio version had
some pretty good sound effects.

Adams should NEVER have joined a health spa.

mike

In article <Mq0gc.35872$aD.14904@edtnps89>,
m II <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm going to check some bookstores tomorrow for a copy of the original
>BBC radiop broadcasts of the Hitchhiker's Guide. The radio version had
>some pretty good sound effects.

Try here:

http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

m II

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Try here:
>
> http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

How does such a gem wind up on the dusty shelves of the Edmobookclub?
Someone must have sneaked it in behind the Wollmeister's back.

mike

In article <q11gc.36121$aD.3584@edtnps89>,
m II <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Try here:
>>
>> http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

>How does such a gem wind up on the dusty shelves of the Edmobookclub?

Because the Edmo Book Club isn't run by Edmo

>Someone must have sneaked it in behind the Wollmeister's back.

Take a look at http://edmobookclub.com/list/ and you'll see Edmo's
lack of power.