Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is your favorite Beatles song

Reply
Thread Tools

What is your favorite Beatles song

 
 
Lucas Tam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004
Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
>


Mine is "Wild Honey Pie."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
michael turner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:41:14 -0700, Lucas Tam wrote:

> Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band


Happiness is a Warm Gun.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
 
Reply With Quote
 
ang's
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004

"CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KwJfc.474502$(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
> "Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
> >

>
> Mine is "Wild Honey Pie."
>


Mine's day in a life
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Tony Spadaro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004
"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
>some of their idiot fans are not.


Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.

 
Reply With Quote
 
michael turner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:16:03 -0400, Tony Spadaro wrote:

> "Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
>>some of their idiot fans are not.

>
> Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
> troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.


Hmmmm...Tonys talking to himself. Dementia ?

BTW what's your favourite Napoleon XIV song ?

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)
(E-Mail Removed)
 
Reply With Quote
 
paramucho
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-16-2004
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:17:43 +0100, michael turner
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:16:03 -0400, Tony Spadaro wrote:
>
>> "Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
>>>some of their idiot fans are not.

>>
>> Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
>> troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.

>
>Hmmmm...Tonys talking to himself. Dementia ?
>
>BTW what's your favourite Napoleon XIV song ?


La Marsalla (Salzaberg Dance Mixz)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jaap
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-20-2004
Penny Lane.

 
Reply With Quote
 
ArSENik
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-20-2004
"Jaap" <(E-Mail Removed)> mumbled:
: Penny Lane.
:
Yesterday


 
Reply With Quote
 
Aguyathome
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-20-2004
In My Life.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is your favorite Bee Gees song? Lucas Tam Digital Photography 25 04-20-2004 02:33 PM
What is your favorite Fleetwood Mac song? Slobby Don Digital Photography 13 04-17-2004 06:08 AM
What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? John Navas Digital Photography 12 04-15-2004 01:23 AM
What is your favorite Christina song dfjkeaooooo Digital Photography 1 04-06-2004 12:26 PM



Advertisments