Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > who is your favorite Cheech and Chong characters?

who is your favorite Cheech and Chong characters?

Lucas Tam

Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

OU812?

Lucas Tam wrote:
> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

Bob Bitchin from Lets Make a Dope Deal

The students in sister Mary Elephant's class..

Class...
Classss..
Cla..

SHUT UP!!!!

Kristy

--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Spleeph

Lucas Tam <(E-Mail Removed)> stumbled out of the bar and spewed:
> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

I don't know about the characters, but I've always liked the Ear Ache My Eye
skit.

--
Spleeph.
Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away!

OU812?

Jack H. wrote:
> "Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
>> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
> military school with that god damn Finkelstien **** kid. son of a
> bitch.
>
> I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
> line.
> I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
>
> Howm Grone J

I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've EVER
seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?

Kristy

--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Jack Black.

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:54:32 -0300, "OU812?"
<buggums**nospamme**@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Jack H. wrote:
>> "Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
>>> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

>> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
>> military school with that god damn Finkelstien **** kid. son of a
>> bitch.
>>
>> I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
>> line.
>> I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
>>
>> Howm Grone J

>I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
>movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've EVER
>seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?
>
>Kristy

go to www.imdb.com , type in cheech and it will bring up everything
cheech has been in including all the cheech and chong movies

Jack H.

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to military
school with that god damn Finkelstien **** kid. son of a bitch.

I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable line.
I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.

Howm Grone J

{Gutterball}

When I was young, my drug-addled sister had the Big Bambu LP and it came
with this GIANT piece of rolling paper.

As a family (!) we used to laugh at the Sister Mary-Elephant skit and I also
loved Pedro de Pacas and Man. "How could we be out of gas already? I put
..69 worth in this morning!"

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jack Black. wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:54:32 -0300, "OU812?"
> <buggums**nospamme**@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> Jack H. wrote:
>>> "Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>>
>>> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
>>> military school with that god damn Finkelstien **** kid. son of a
>>> bitch.
>>>
>>> I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
>>> line.
>>> I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
>>>
>>> Howm Grone J

>> I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen
>> the movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't
>> think i've EVER seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and
>> chong movies?
>>
>> Kristy

> go to www.imdb.com , type in cheech and it will bring up everything
> cheech has been in including all the cheech and chong movies

duhhh.. i was stoned, i shoulda realized that... lol

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

projectile vomit chick

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

Oh, please. The best is that chick that snorts up the Ajax.

projectile vomit chick

"Jack H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5ou5a$gjv$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
> > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to

military
> school with that god damn Finkelstien **** kid. son of a bitch.

LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa