Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking to buy used Digital Camera ,,Moncton

Looking to buy used Digital Camera ,,Moncton

Bill Henry

Hello
Looking to buy a used Digital camera , 2MP or better , with 3x optical zoom
or better,

reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Thanks