Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Display setup

Display setup

Mark

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. I would
like to know how to setup multiple monitors displaying different slide
shows from one computer/laptop.
I own a dell latitude/d800 and currently only one flat panel monitor
but am considering more but I need to know what I need to make this
happen?
Is there any tech savvy pros out there that could assist me?
If so I would greatly appreciate your help.