Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with no personality

People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with no personality

Lucas Tam

They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

fishfry

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
independent coffee house for me.

Snit

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
(E-Mail Removed) on 4/12/04 11:08 PM:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

I prefer Mac, but do not go to the local Starbucks, nor do I enjoy other
trendy or branded items. Your assertion that all Mac users fit the same
stereotype does not hold up under even simple examination.

What do you think your erroneous belief says about you?

Snit

"fishfry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
BLOCKSPAMfishfry-48A64E.231157120420...ws.comcast.net on 4/12/04 11:11
PM:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:
>
>> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
>> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
>> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

> Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
> independent coffee house for me.

I make my own caffeine free coffee substitute at home, thank you very much!

Sandman

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

Yeah, you got me.

--
Sandman[.net]

Wally

----------
In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

$200! BULLDUST, $400 if Steve signed the box! ;-O

Woofbert

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

Trollometer rating of 6. It's far more entertaining a post than that
recent one over in the faggot thread by the closet case who was
fantasizing about all those gay men getting him drunk so he could get
rogered without guilt.

--
Woofbert, Chief Rocket Surgeon, Infernosoft
Woofbert's Law on Learning Linux: When attempting to learn Linux,

George Graves

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

I don't even like coffee.

--
George Graves
------------------

Davoud

Lucas Tam:
> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

How can this be!? *Nobody* uses a Mac, as proven at
<http://www.davidillig.com/aas/nobody.shtml>.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

Harri Mellin

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Lucas Tam) wrote:

> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

i don't drink coffee and i don't throw away money on garbage