Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FS: Canon BJC-4300 colour inkjet printer - Sydney

FS: Canon BJC-4300 colour inkjet printer - Sydney

Daniel

Hello,

I am selling my Canon BJC-4300 colour ink-jet for $80AUD. It includes 3
print heads, all my inks, a parallel printer cable and some gloss A4 photo
paper. It works very well and presents as new. In fact, if I can't sell it
I'll be keeping it as a backup. Photos print well and from a distance of
50cm or more an A4 photo print looks as good as a lab job. Black and white
text is pushed out quietly and quickly.

It's an ideal printer for a student or someone who needs occasional prints.
I am a professional graphic designer and have been using it for proofing
designs for my clients for the last couple of years.

Please let me know if you would like further info on this little bargain.

Regards,

- Daniel