Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minolta E323 Memory Card format?

Minolta E323 Memory Card format?

SeaMoss

I have a new Minolta E323 that I used with a memory card from a pocket
pc I upgraded. I formatted the card when first using it with the
camera and now when I first try to transfer pictures the directory
structure is absolute garbage. Playback on the camera is fine so how
does the camera find the file system but I cannot? Looking through
the camera connection or through the SD card directly the same
extended characters are viewed.

Can I save the pictures I have currently taken?