Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > where are serials for xp professional

where are serials for xp professional

John Navas

link please

Les & Claire

John Navas wrote:
> link please

Hee Hee..... You'd better duck dude! All those nice, law abiding, boy scout
folks who paid for theirs are gonna get all tetchy and net nannyish....
Hope you got a flame proof suit!

Les

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

"Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission
natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep
within ourselves and decide what we wish to become." Edward O. Wilson
Consilience, The Unity of Knowledge

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG

TheWanderer

"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> link please

www.microsoft.com

They should have plenty of serials

Eugene

TheWanderer wrote:

> "John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> link please

> www.microsoft.com
>
> They should have plenty of serials

ftp://127.0.0.1
user: cool
password: warez

Keep trying as the server is very busy and it may take a long time to get a
response

Be_On_Neon

you are screwed. I had a "borrowed" copy and the software needs to be
registered to work. Microsoft knows which ones have already been registered
so using an existing serial # will do you no good. I had to go out and buy
it because it will make your system inoperatable 30 days after install
without an office serial number.
"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> link please

stewy

"TheWanderer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > link please

I got an unregistered copy - I'll let you know when it's done the rounds of
hundreds of WinME users here in Tokyo

newcastle

Les & Claire wrote:
> John Navas wrote:
>
>>link please

> Hee Hee..... You'd better duck dude! All those nice, law abiding, boy scout
> folks who paid for theirs are gonna get all tetchy and net nannyish....
> Hope you got a flame proof suit!
>
> Les

And I am willing to bet that the majority come from alt.2600.

Dan

JM

On 12 Apr 2004 15:11:22 -0700, John Navas wrote:

> link please

What, too helpless to google for an XPKey.exe yourself?
--
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
Joseph Campbell

beav AT wn DoT com DoT au

John Navas wrote:

> link please

You don't need a serial for XP Pro. Once registered, the only
difference is that the setup files from windows get deleted. All you
have to do is fool the computer into thinking that it's registered but
deleting those files.

First go Start->Search->For Files Or Folders

Select All Files

Select C:\

In Named: type *setup* to find windows setup files

Delete all the files that you find.

Close search.

Go Start->Run

Type regedit.

Press enter.

Press F3

Type setup

press enter

Delete the key

keep pressing F3 and delete until you get the message Finished Searching
Registry (It may take a while).

close regedit and reboot. Easy. I do it all the time.
--
-Luke-
If cars had advanced at the same rate as Micr0$oft technology, they'd be

ThePsyko

On 12 Apr 2004 in alt.2600, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John Navas) made
his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> link please

7H151-5N074-W4R3Z-GR0UP

okthanksbye