Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is the best way to experience a European vacation?

What is the best way to experience a European vacation?

vmkng3

> No itinerary.

If you do not know where you are going, how will you know when you get
there???????

Stuart Hofmann

vmkng3 wrote:

> Probably it is a joke.

John Navas doesn't joke.

Adam Weiss

Keeger wrote:
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John Navas) wrote:
>

>>Price is no object. Would a cruise be more relaxing or should I fly? I
>>have roughly 17 days free.

> One carry-on size bag.
> One Eurail pass.
> No itinerary.

> http://www.regimechangeusa.org/

Add to that some sort of guide to Europe, and there you go.

ShakeShaft

vmkng3 wrote:
> If you call a store and ask for a best suite

Better ask for a suite at a hotel, as suites tend to take up too much
floor space for even the largest stores.