Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT - boil overs

OT - boil overs

mark_digital

If you like to cook and frustrated with starchy boil overs
here is a great tip. When the water is boiling drop a
Dorito 4 cheese chip in it and then add the potatos. Put
the cover back on. Only one triangle chip is necessary.
I have no idea why this works but it does. You should
be able to keep the heat on "high" and walk away knowing
when you come back in 25 minutes the spuds will be done
and there won't be a mess.
I found this to be a great help when I'm trying to remember
that I'm cooking while I'm also trying to concentrate on
producing hard copies. I tend to lose track of time and later
find a bad mess on my hands.

mark_

Alan D-W

"mark_digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you like to cook ..........

As opposed to using RAW?

Time for water to boil at altitude? Dribbler Computer Support 24 05-01-2012 02:43 AM
mouse-overs in CSS Mice Over HTML 14 05-01-2006 08:02 PM
How do I abscess a boil? Frosty Computer Support 15 01-30-2006 01:26 PM
Left-overs of Astronomical Diary 2005 Norb Digital Photography 0 12-17-2004 06:24 AM
Mouse overs Otuatail HTML 6 07-09-2004 06:14 AM

Advertisments